oh god every time this shows up on my dash
jesus fucking christ
Oh my fucking god
Bronies don’t really bother me, to be honest, but I’m laughing so hard. Great use of editing, 10/10, would watch again
i really like the british voice
horrible people. horrible horrible people.
r u ready
im not ready either!
It saddens me so many people have reblogged this, and so many people have felt this horrible feeling that I, too, have experienced. I wish I could do something for each soul. More than 25,000 people. Can’t believe.
More than 73,000 people now..
Over half a million people.
- Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
- John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
- Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
- John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
- Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
- Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.
- Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
- Both Presidents were shot in the head.
Now it gets really weird.
- Lincoln’s secretary was named Kennedy.
- Kennedy’s Secretary was named Lincoln.
- Both were assassinated by Southerners.
- Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.
- Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
- Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
- John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
- Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
- Both assassins were known by their three names.
- Both names are composed of fifteen letters.
Now hang on to your seat.
- Lincoln was shot at the theater named “Ford.”
- Kennedy was shot in a car called “Lincoln” made by “Ford.”
- Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
And here’s the “kicker”:
- A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
- A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.
- Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse.
- Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater.
I WILL NEVER CEASE TO REBLOG THIS
Most brony bass music i hear nowadays…
For some reason whenever I look up Alex’s tumblr… this is the first thing that pops up.
i love this, lol
LET THE GANGNAM HIT THE FLOOR
I am not sure how to feel about this
as I am an avid fan of both songs
and yet the combination scares me deeply with just how good Q mixed them together.
this is amazing